1. FORCE MAJURE OR ACT OF GOD
The due performance of this contract is subject to change or cancellation by either party owing to any cause beyond their control. In such an event, Paviterwed Private limited will not be held liable to the client(s) and/or any further person in respect of any loss and/or damage of whatsoever nature caused by, or arising from any of the following circumstances:
1.1.1 Force Majeure (Acts of God); i.e. – weather, as in rain, thunderstorms or lightning that has damaged anything .
1.1.2 The loss, damage, destruction or theft of any property of the venue.
1.1.3 Any act of circumstance, except for the gross negligence by Paviterwed Private limited , causing loss, damage, destruction, theft and such other related events.
1.1.4 Loss or damage resulting from or related to the use of any equipment on the venue, including but not limited to furniture, cutlery and crockery, sound equipment and photographic equipment or technical failure thereof.
You will need to return a signed copy of the contract with a 40% deposit of the total fee.
• Thefinal payment has to be paid before the last event( eight hour before starting of the function).
• All payments have to be made by 1) BANK TRANSFERS, 2) Demand draft .
Refund & Cancellation:
In concern to refund of unused / unutilized services (which are paid for and cancelled in advance) the refund amount would be calculated on the basis of cancellation policy as explained above and the money would be accordingly refunded to the person who has made the payment to us. Please note that it may take 4 - 8 weeks for the refund process due to banking procedures. If the refund is made to the credit card account or to Bank account, the bank charges would be debited from the refund amount.
• Notice of cancellation must be made in writing to Paviterwed Private limited .
• Up to 180 days prior to the event you will be entitled to 50% of the total paid less any supplier cancellation charges.
• 180 days to 90 days you will be entitled to 25% of the total paid less any supplier cancellation charges.
• Up to 30 days prior to the event you will be entitled to 10% of the total paid less any supplier cancellation charges.
• A strict cancellation policy will apply for all other services.
• Please note that irrespective of above mentioned cancellations slabs, there would be a service charge of 10% which would be applicable incase of cancellation of services after the booking is made with us. Insurance As we do not offer insurance to you as part of the Planning, we strongly suggest that you arrange your own insurance for both your wedding/celebration and associated travel arrangements.